The standalone verion of HDRinstant provides a broad range of tone-mapping options and presets for you to apply a natural effect or seek creative interpretations of a scene with more vivid colours.
Tone-mapping options: professional control
With our tone-mapping options, take full control and finetune settings to achieve the precise results you demand.
- Select a tone-mapping from the drop-down menu.
- Make your own tone processing and sharpness adjustments.
- Click Reset to return to the original tone-mapping settings.
Presets: simplified process
Presets are custom filters, configured from our tone-mapping algorithms, to achieve a certain look of your photo.
With just one click, your photo can be altered in various pre-set alterations to exposure, contrast, shadows, vibrance and more.
- Click on a preset to select it. Under the Image Edition tab, the tone-mapping from which this preset was designed as well as its tone processing and sharpening settings will be displayed.
- If necessary, make manual adjustments using the sliders.
- Click on the preset to return to its original settings.