- File requirements
Entries must be submitted as JPEGs, saved at a high-quality setting of at least 8 in Photoshop, Adobe RGB (1998), and at 1920 pixels along the longest dimension. Please do not include borders, watermarks or signatures.
- Acceptable digital adjustments: limited number of digital adjustments to photos are permitted (tone adjustments, contrast adjustments, burning, dodging, cropping, sharpening, noise reduction, minor cleaning work, HDR, stitched panoramas, focus stacking)
- Prohibited digital adjustments: some digital adjustments are not allowed (adding, moving or removing objects, animals or persons, painting the foreground or painting out the background)
- Ethical requirements
Your images must be creative, honest and ethical
- Data protection
- Intellectual property rights
- Any image you submit to this competition must be your original work
- You must be the sole owner of the copyright in the entry(s) submitted
- Ownership of the copyright in any entry submitted to the Competition will remain with the copyright owner(s).
- To promote the Competition, images given Awards by the Jury will be displayed on:
- Our HDRinstant website
- Our social network (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)